Have you been searching for things to do in Portland Oregon for 2016? If so, here’s a breakdown of some of the top things you can do in Portland for the New Year.
Portland certainly doesn’t have a shortage of museums in the area, here’s a list of the top Portland Oregon museums you should visit in 2016:
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry – 1945 SE Water Ave, Portland, OR 97214
- Portland Art Museum – 1219 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205
- Portland Children’s Museum – 4015 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, OR 97221
- Oregon Historical Society Museum – 1200 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center – 2250 SE Water Ave, Portland, OR 97214
- Museum of Contemporary Craft – 724 NW Davis St, Portland, OR 97209
In Portland we only have one zoo but it’s affordable when compared to other zoos and is considered to be one of the best zoos in the United States.
Address: 4001 Southwest Canyon Road, Portland, OR 97221
Although winter isn’t typically a great time to visit some of Portland’s outdoor attractions you can start planning to visit one of Portland’s natural attractions now. Here’s a list of top Portland attractions you should consider adding to your list for this year.
- Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- International Rose Test Garden
- Washington Park
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Forest Park
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
Portland Oregon Events 2016
Spring – Portland Rose Festival, Portland Beer Week, Bridgetown Comedy Festival and Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival.
Summer – Oregon Zoo Concert Series, Portland Pride, Chamber Music Northwest and Portland International Beer Festival.
Fall – Portland Fashion Week, Portland Queer Film Festival and West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta.
Winter – Holiday light displays in Portland, PDX pop-up shops, ugly sweater events and more!
If you have a running or non running auto in the Portland metro area Call Fred’s Auto Removal to receive top dollar for your car or van.